PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole. The game is based on previous mods that were created by Brendan “PlayerUnknown” Greene for other games, inspired by the 2000 Japanese film Battle Royale, and expanded into a standalone game under Greene’s creative direction. In the game, up to one hundred players parachute onto an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment to kill others while avoiding getting killed themselves. The available safe area of the game’s map decreases in size over time, directing surviving players into tighter areas to force encounters. The last player or team standing wins the round.
In order to activate the game, you will have to one-time change of the Steam account region. In order to change the region, you have to use a VPN!!! After purchase, we deliver to you free VPN so you can change steam region without spending extra money for VPN 🙂 .You do not have to use a VPN or any additional operations to play.
How to activate:
1. Launch the Steam client (download and install if you do not already have one).
2. Log in to your Steam account (register on the official website if you do not already have an account).
3. Click on the “Games” section (a small tab at the top of the Steam client), select “Activate on Steam …”.
4. In the “Product Activation” window that appears, enter the key code that you received after payment on email.
5. The game appeared in your library, from where it will be possible to install it (section “LIBRARY” – “GAMES”).
- Store Name: AfterBazar Official Store
- Vendor: afterbazar official
- 5.00 5.00 rating from 4 reviews